Flights are well insured and respected in general; there is a low early cancellation. Schedule changes are possible. Espace Mada advises to keep a night of security in the capital the day before an international departure.
The customer can book them directly online at www.tsaradia.com
Espace Mada can guarantee the reservation with a 10% service charge.
The network is mainly in star form from the hub of Antananarivo.
Main Towns desserved :
- Antsiranana (Diego- Suarez) : daily flight
- Toamasina (Tamatave) : daily flight
- Nosy Be : daily flight
- Toliara (Tuléar) : daily flight
- Morondava : 3 per Week
- Sainte -Marie : 3 per Week
- Mahajanga (Majunga)
- Taolagnaro (Fort-Dauphin)
There are different classes and booking rates with special conditions:
Rates in euros are variable according to the rate of the day and TTC
|Checked Baggaged : not allowed||Checked Baggage 1x20kg,||Checked Baggage 1x20kg,||Checked Baggage 1x20kg,||Checked Baggage 1x30kg,|
|Cabin Luggage 1x5kg||Cabin Luggage 1x5kg||Cabin Luggage 1x5kg||Cabin Luggage 1x5kg||Cabin Luggage 1x10kg|
|Ticket can not be changed||Ticket can not be changed||Ticket can be changed||Ticket can be changed||Ticket can be changed without fees|
|Not Refundable||Not Refundable||Not Refundable||Refundable with fees||Priority file at the airport|
|Acces to Tsaradia Lounge|
Price example for a flight from Tulear to Antananarivo one way per person in low season:
Class “Découverte” : 207 Euros TTC / Class “Liberté” : 248 Euros TTC
Note that the cheapest classes leave quickly; the further we go in the departure date, the closer we get to the most expensive classes.
Children under 11 years old have 25% discount on leisure and privilege classes (tax-free price)
Babies from 0 to 23 months travel for free and must be on your lap.
Parental permission of parent (s) or legal guardian (s) not part of the trip will be required at check-in.
Families traveling with children from 2 to 4 years old enjoy priority boarding.
Check In :
We recommend that you arrive 2 hours before the scheduled departure to board serenely and perform the various formalities.
High Season :
- 12/10/2019 to 03/11/2019 – 19/12/2019 to 06/01/2020 – 10/04 to 14/04/2020 – 18/04/2020 to 14/05/2020 – 21/05 to 24/05/2020 – 29/05 to 01/06/2020 – 26/06 to 28/06/2020 – 04/07 to 07/09/2020
Low Season :
- 08/09/2019 to 11/10/2019 – 04/11/2019 to 18/12/2019 – 07/01 to 09/04/2020 – 15/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 – 15/05 to 20/05/2020 – 25/05 to 28/05/2020 – 02/06 to 25/06/2020 – 29/06 to 03/07/2020
The fleet is composed of : ATR 72 – ATR 42 – Boeing 737 – TWIN OTTER